[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

Steve Jason sj38200d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:08:21 UTC 2021

Actually, if you go to the actual allstarlink.org web page or go on
community.allstarlink.org (the official forum for support for allstarlink),
you will see that Allstarlink is doing great.  In fact, they have seen
close to a 10% growth in the last couple of months.   Allstarlink now has
over 5500 nodes connected at any one time.   I guess, any news, is good
news.  Eventually, either this handful of PTTlink people will just stop
posting this stuff and get a life or everyone will unsubscribe from this
email list.