[FRC] Florida Repeater Council Information

RNengnr rnengnr at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 3 08:14:24 EDT 2016

Hi looks like I have missed a few frc meetings however I would like to keep my status on 444.075 in Miami if possible on university of Miami.  This repeater has recently failed and has been difficult getting access to it re new rules and staff who do not understand ham radio and its requirements to have height for antennas.

I am working w the local PD who's communication officer is a ham and will try to facilitate access and or new location for the repeater.

In the mean time once it is repaired the technical parameters remain the same until it is moved.

Rick Nelson
KB4MAG

Thanks

Sent from my Eye-Phone