[FRC] Florida Repeater Council Information

mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 09:50:23 EDT 2016

I've been thru 2 new repeater coordinations in last year and had few problems.  The FRC responded quickly and with good info.  One pair I requested was not on the FRC list, but had been assigned to another.  So I found another pair.  I did my research before asking.  Both pairs are now up and running.

I find the FRC's guide lines to be technically sound and they follow them.  They have served Florida repeater systems well.

I see most of what Bryan is saying as just rambling without substance.

73, ron, n9ee/r a know code Extra

Ron Wright, N9EE/R
BSEE
Micro Computer Concepts