[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Oct 3 11:20:25 EDT 2016

A member remade the proxy form to be a bit more legal looking in a docx and
pdf format.

Please use either form and get them back to me ASAP if you wish to reform the FRC.

Word Format:
http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Proxy%20Form.docx

PDF:
http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Proxy%20Form.pdf

It's been brought to my attention the FRC membership website was taken
off-line.  I can only suspect to keep people from becoming members or renewing.

Regardless, if you are not currently a member or there is doubt to your
membership status, please send me a proxy anyways.  I will pay dues on your
behalf at the meeting and we can settle up after the meeting.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice