[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 11:39:46 EDT 2016

Bryan,

I am not sure what vote you will be able to do.  Members of FRC can vote for the directors, but the directors vote on the bylaws and policies of FRC, not the members.

I am not sure if you are familiar with the FRC and its organization.

73, ron, n9ee/r a know code Extra

Ron Wright, N9EE/R
BSEE
Micro Computer Concepts