[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Oct 3 11:46:17 EDT 2016

On 10/3/16 11:39 AM, mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> I am not sure what vote you will be able to do.  Members of FRC can vote for
> the directors, but the directors vote on the bylaws and policies of FRC, not
> the members.

There is a members meeting prior to the board meeting.  I plan to vote on
items during this meeting.  The meetings are governed by Roberts Rules and I'm
familiar with parliamentary procedure.

> I am not sure if you are familiar with the FRC and its organization.

I am, and we need to have some changes in how it's run.  It's not a board
beholden to itself, but rather a members organization run for the benefit of
all amateurs in the state of Florida.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice