[FRC] FRC-Info Digest, Vol 1, Issue 64

Byron Felts bfelts.messages at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:11:20 EDT 2016

I threw up a site at http://tools.byronservers.com/sites/, which queries
the same mysql database dump from the recent Reddit posting (the latter of
which isn't my handywork, I'm just a fan of mysql thanks).

It's not displaying the contact info, coordination status or lat/long
coordinates of sites, but does have breakdowns by band type, output freq,
callsign, district/city/county names.  I've found it more useful than the
assortment of stale PDF files from the actual (or is it former now?) FRC
site.  I wish it was reporting off live data, oh well.