[FRC] List purpose

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Oct 10 00:40:58 EDT 2016

My idea with this list was to put together an open forum where members and
other interested parties can discuss the coordination process and management
issues of the FRC.  Currently we only have this opportunity to discuss issues
two to three times a year at members meetings.  In other organizations I've
been a member of, having open discussion has enabled better corporate
governance and development of new initiatives.  Secrecy is bad for an
organization such as the FRC, and it's been standard operating procedure for
years.

I've experienced quite a few problems with the FRC here in Tampa Bay and have
heard from others who have experienced the same problems around the state.
Even if you have never experienced an issue with the FRC, as a FRC member it
should be shocking that the directors are handling issues so poorly.

I've compiled my issues thus far at the link below.
http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/FRC%20Issues.pdf

My initial posting had an introduction of how this list came to be formed.
http://lists.keekles.org/pipermail/frc-info/2016-October/000001.html

As I'm not one to make allegations such as this lightly, I am always open to
discuss; so long as we can keep it from dissolving into ad-hominem attacks.  I
don't believe in censorship and people are free to post their own comments
without fear of removal.

73's
--
Bryan Fields