[FRC] Last chance for change 5am EST!

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Oct 21 22:43:47 EDT 2016

If you seek change at the Florida Repeater Council, I need you proxy by 5am
EST.  I will be leaving for the Hamfest at that time, and will be doing a
final printout of proxies at that time.

We have about 30 hams in proxy for the FRC who want change as to how the bands
are planned in Florida.  We will get redress of the issues, and your proxy
will enable us to move the board forward.

Please fill out the attached proxy and send it back, or even send a camera
phone picture to 727-409-1194.

73's and wish us luck at the meeting.  Lets hope the FRC directors see the
light of progress.

W9CR

--
Bryan Fields