[FSG-public] Happy Holidays

Herb Mooney herbert.mooney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:52:50 EST 2016

Thanks Ryan and Joseph :-)

I'm still getting up to speed with DMR & DSTAR, and Amateur radio in
general, but I do have a DV4Mini working on both networks with my laptops,
tablets and raspberry pi. I can work the DSTAR 443.425 repeater with my
ICON id-54a HT. I can't hit the St Pete or other Tampa DMR repeaters with
my MD380 HT from the house (East Lake area of Palm Harbor), but I hope to
drive down Hillsborough Ave towards Tampa to see if maybe I am having DMr
radio setup issues vs coverage.

Where do I find the Brandmeister talk groups you are connecting/linking to?
I don't see that on your webpage. I found this under the Tampa Airport tab.

*Bridge 3100* Bridge 3100 1 PTT Activated

*MARC <http://dmr-marc.net/> North America* NA 3 1 PTT Activated

*Parrot* Parrot 9998 1 PTT Activated

*TAC-310* TAC310 310 1 PTT Activated

*TAC-311* TAC311 311 1 PTT Activated

*MARC <http://dmr-marc.net/> Worldwide English* WW English 13 1 PTT
Activated

*Florida State Wide* Florida 3112 2 Full Time

*WCF Local** Local 2 2 2 Full Time

*Local Repeater* Local 9 9 2 Full Time

Let me know if I can be of any help or if you guys have work days I can
show up and help at. I'm not sure if it would help, but I have demo
Cellular gateways/hotspots and some other various cellular WWAN equipment I
use for testing.

Herb
KM4YZP

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Joseph Perez <jperez.netengineer at gmail.com