[FSG-public] Happy Holidays

Herb Mooney herbert.mooney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:16:40 EST 2016

Interesting, all of a sudden I can hit the DMR repeater from inside my
house on my HT (MD-380) , maybe someone knocked down a big tree yesteday
:-) So I can hit both the Tampa DSTAR and DMR repeaters :-)

I figured out that 3100 is the DMR room, but I'm guessing there's no way to
link to the other TGs like First Coast DMR (Jax FL) 31121 or Alabama Link
DMR 31010? I'm still learning, but seems to be a lot more local activity on
the BM talk groups vs. DMR-Marc.

Herb
KM4YZP