[FSG-public] EoY donation request

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Wed Dec 28 20:55:19 EST 2016

As we approach the end of 2016 I know a number of us are looking forward to
2017 and activation of our St Pete site.  However there is a very real need
for funding of the FSG, and while we typically bear the cost ourselves that's
not healthy for FSG.

If you itemize or deduct at the end of the year donations to FSG are tax
deductible charitable gifts.  With the year end approaching your time to take
advantage of this for 2016 taxes will soon be over.

We are setup for PayPal, paypal at flscg.org and we can take other forms as well.
Any amount helps and PayPal makes it easy to setup a recurring donation if
you're able.

The Tech Committee (Ryan, Matt, and myself) will be over installing the
backbone and data radios in St Pete tomorrow, if all goes well we may be
online by the end of the day.  There's still lots to do but all depends on
this backbone link to Tampa.

Happy holidays and 73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR