[FSG-public] Couple cool things

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Tue Dec 27 13:52:36 EST 2016

I made a video showing the radio and mount for Downtown St Pete.  It's a very
impressive mount, and I'm really happy with the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMyOmbAqh7w

Second we did some testing from KPIE yesterday off the Tampa site with a new
radio.  This is the Mikrotik DynaDish 5 radio, currently on amazon for $145
with free shipping.  This combines a 25 dBi antenna with a high power client
radio, and it's much smaller than the 3' dish setup we currently use as a client.

http://a.co/bRIjPOT

You can see us testing here and down town Tampa in the background:
http://flscg.org/2016/12/testing-hamwan-from-pie/

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR