[FSG-public] 900 MHz radios for sale to the group.

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Fri Jun 10 16:52:26 EDT 2016

I got a couple 900 MHz MCS2000 radios up for sale.

These are windows XP programmable, and will do 30W on our 927.050 repeater.
We've found the coverage to be almost as good at the 440

These have everything you need, other than a speaker to install them.  $135
per radio and I'll have them programmed and aligned for you.  I think I have a
mobile antenna/cable/connector and a NMO mount as well if you need help
installing it.

If you want to get an extension kit you can split these radios out for remote
mount.  It's how I have it fit in my small car.

http://gallery.keekles.org/d/29705-2/0411152007.jpg
http://gallery.keekles.org/d/29708-2/0411152008.jpg

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/SCANNERS-F-R/Motorola_MCS2000-Model%202and3%20UHF%20Tranciever_Datasheet.pdf

I'll be out of town this upcoming week, but should be around next weekend.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.