[FSG-public] Jumping in on the action here

Herb Mooney herbert.mooney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:24:33 EST 2016

Well looks like I am ready to go, passed the Technician test on the 5th and
got my call sign this week. Now I need to get setup for all the digital (an
analog too) action in the area. I have DMR and DSTAR HTs bugging me to set
them up.

Is there a DV Elmer in the house? I have coffee and cookies, and adult
beverages for that additional push ;-)

Herb Mooney
KM4YZP
Palm Harbor