[FSG-public] Jumping in on the action here

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sat Nov 19 09:43:30 EST 2016

On 11/18/16 4:24 PM, Herb Mooney wrote:
> Well looks like I am ready to go, passed the Technician test on the 5th and
> got my call sign this week. Now I need to get setup for all the digital (an
> analog too) action in the area. I have DMR and DSTAR HTs bugging me to set
> them up.

Herb, Congratulations!

There is a Dstar repeater in Tampa on 443.425, +5MHz.
Matt, KA9RIX can give some advice on this as he's into Dstar

Ryan, KJ4SHL has a DMR repeater in St Pete and another in Tampa near TPA.   I
don't have the frequencies off hand, but he should be able to post them here.

I'm into P25 and our 900 MHz repeater is linked on P25 now.

> Is there a DV Elmer in the house? I have coffee and cookies, and adult
> beverages for that additional push ;-)

Any of us would be happy to help.  I just don't know much about DMR/Dstar.

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.