[FSG-public] Jumping in on the action here

Joseph Perez jperez.netengineer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:04:55 EDT 2016

Herb,

Glad to have you here! If you're in a hurry to get your license like I was,
there is a test Wednesday at the GCARC club house about 30 minutes north of
Palm Harbor. You could be keying up with your callsign the next day!

Details below:
Wed, November 2, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Where6909 Tierra Verde ST Port Richey, FL 34668 (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=6909%20Tierra%20Verde%20ST%20Port%20Richey%2C%20FL%2034668>
)
DescriptionTech through Extra Exam's Walk-ins are welcome!!!! Contact Kevin
W4KJP KAPaus at verizon.net Documents required: 1) If applicable, an original
and a copy of Amateur license held. 2) Positive (Photo) ID 3) A check for
$15.00, payable to ARRL/VEC. or cash. 4) Any certificate of successful
completion of examinations (CSCE)
Respectfully,
Joseph Perez
KM4YQP