[FSG-public] Jumping in on the action here

Herb Mooney herbert.mooney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:54:32 EDT 2016

Thanks Joseph! I am anxious,  I'm already installing my mobile radio and
antenna on my van and picked up an Icom DSTAR HT in anticipation and for
motivation. I'd run up there Wed,  but I'm traveling up to
Baltimore/Annapolis Tues thru Thursday for work.  I'll be taking practice
tests all week on my flights and in my hotel room at night 😆 Got to love
the smartphone study apps. I wonder if I can buy an electronic version of
one of the arrl study books so I can dig deeper on some if the questions.
hmmmmm off to Amazon I go.

Thanks Again,

Herb Mooney
Palm Harbor