[FSG-public] Annual meeting March 19, 2017

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sat Feb 18 10:58:14 EST 2017

We're all confirmed, 3pm at my house, we'll have a dial in number too.  I'll
have some beer and soda, and might grill out after if anyone wants to hang out.

We're going to review some of the stuff from last year, talk about the
tax-exempt status, elect a board members and talk about further repeater
projects.  A more detailed agenda will be coming.

Nominations for the board are (and always have been open).  Nominations will
be closed 30 days before the meeting, or Feb 19th.  If you want to get
involved simply let us know.

I'd like to get a head count so if you plan on coming let me know.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.