[FSG-public] Dyna Dish 5

Edward E Erny edwerny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:58:44 EST 2017

As an update Bryan, turning the dish toward downtown St Pete and watching
signal strength did not detect any signal from the SP location.  At 40 ft
ASL the signal from Tampa has improved.-72/-73 dBm.  Is anyone up this way
been successful at connecting?  Any testing from a location near me?

Wondering if someone can educate me on what I am seeing in the log window.
It looks like continuous attempts at log in every second or so.  Do I have
some setting wrong to block these?  Picture attached.

Ed Erny
St Pete

Amateur Radio Call Sign: NZ1Q
St Petersburg Amateur Radio Club <https://www.facebook.com/sparcw4gac/> on