[FSG-public] Annual meeting Feb 25, 2017

Lu Romero (portable) lromero56 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 22:05:07 EST 2017

I'm supposed to be presenting at this conference, so I will be there.  I
don't know if I can be at both. Where is the FSG meeting?, I would like to
attend.

I think it is a TERRIFIC idea to demo not only HamWAN, but DMR as well.

I should have a DynaDish by then.  If I feel lazy and have not installed it
yet, I would be happy to bring it for this purpose.  Just let me know.

-lu-w4lt-