[FSG-public] Annual meeting Feb 25, 2017

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Thu Jan 12 16:08:07 EST 2017

On 1/11/17 10:05 PM, Lu Romero (portable) wrote:
> I'm supposed to be presenting at this conference, so I will be there.  I
> don't know if I can be at both. Where is the FSG meeting?, I would like to
> attend.

We're going to reschedule it.  Apparently Darrell thought I was already
presenting and we just missed going back and forth on it :D

> I think it is a TERRIFIC idea to demo not only HamWAN, but DMR as well.

Hit Darrell up, I'm talking on HamWAN only. I don't want to confuse the
message. I'm sure he'd be welcoming of another presentation.

I picked up a DynaDish 5, one day shipping from amazon and was still under $200.

Here's me testing about 3am last night.

http://imgur.com/a/R2Lul
http://i.imgur.com/419ozzt.jpg :D

73's