[FSG-public] Agenda for Sunday

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Mar 17 02:07:48 EDT 2017

Worked out a basic agenda for the meeting this Sunday at 3pm.

My address is 501 80th Ave, St Pete Beach, FL 33706.

Everyone is welcome and I'll send out a phone/web bridge the day of the
meeting so anyone can dial in.

 1. Reading of last minutes
     1. We can move to waive this
         1. Of note we did amend the bylaws to require only 2 directors present
 2. Reports of Committees
     1. Tech Committee
 3. Special Orders
     1. Nothing here
 4. Old business, general business
     1. Refile the paperwork with the state
     2. Renew our insurance
     3. File our IRS 990 form
     4. Finance report - James
 5. New Business
     1. Discuss registering as a charity with FL to be able to solicit donations
     2. Update on plans for the upcoming year with expansion of St Pete.
     3. Remote repeater linking for James
     4. Election of directors - Ryan KJ4SHL has been nominated.  We need a
        consent vote for this to pass.
 6. Adjournment
 7. Beer - byob and food.

73's