[FSG-public] Agenda for Sunday

Ed Mahusay ed at techiam.com
Fri Mar 17 10:45:20 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reminder!  I hope to join you and the group at your house...
still have not confirmed my afternoon plans with the wife, but now that you
put out an agenda I have a window of time to negotiate for.

I just watched your HRN episode.  Great stuff!  You make a fine ambassador
and handled the politics about FRC and the Ham community issues in general
deftly.  I look forward to HRN getting a dedicated episode to the FRC
debacle.... I would love to see how the folks from the FRC respond.

Hope to see you Sunday.

-Ed