[FSG-public] Pop up banner for Dayton 2017

Jesse Brown jesse at kf4hzu.net
Wed May 10 15:44:25 EDT 2017

My OCD wants the orange signal thing above WAN to be aligned directly above
the A in WAN. :)

Also the yellow section at the bottom needs some better spacing between the
words. It will likely be covered by tables or people anyway.

Not that this is for profit, but my wife does corporate marketing for a
living. If you are open to it I can forward this over to her. If you have
the original high DPI art that would help.