[FSG-public] Pop up banner for Dayton 2017

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Wed May 10 15:48:40 EDT 2017

On 5/10/17 3:44 PM, Jesse Brown wrote:
> My OCD wants the orange signal thing above WAN to be aligned directly above
> the A in WAN. :)
>
> Also the yellow section at the bottom needs some better spacing between the
> words. It will likely be covered by tables or people anyway.
>
> Not that this is for profit, but my wife does corporate marketing for a
> living. If you are open to it I can forward this over to her. If you have the
> original high DPI art that would help.

Sure, this has gone to the printers already, but we certainly would like input
next time.  I feel bad that we're not able to give more time to constructive
input, just that I'm doing stuff at the 11th hour and don't have the time.

The adobe illustrator final sent to the printers is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89316g8yokzcdbk/Hamwan%20Dayton%202017%2047x79_retractable_banners_3919.ai

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR