[FSG-public] Orlando Hamcation 2022 This Weekend!

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Wed Feb 9 18:27:10 UTC 2022

FSG members will be attending Hamcation 2022 this Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
Feb 11-13 at the Central Florida Fairgounds.  We’ll be setup outside and have
a tent area.  We invite everyone to stop by and check it out.

We’ll generally be monitoring 443.525 FM 146.2 PL tone, but have setup a
special Slack channel #hamcation-2022.  If you don’t have slack, please
install the app and sign up using the links below

FSG Slack Signup Link:
> https://join.slack.com/t/flscg/shared_invite/enQtNjEyNzA2ODUxNzkyLTUwYWRiYzBiYWRiZWZjZTczNWFkMDY2NGVlODQ1OTEwYTA3MjgwOThkZDQ4MzM4MjNkNDU3ZGU2OGVlOGVkZjA

#hamcation-2022 slack link
> https://flscg.slack.com/archives/C032A9B1HK7

Slack Download Link:
> https://slack.com/downloads

https://flscg.org/2022/02/orlando-hamcation-2022/

Hamcation Info

https://www.hamcation.com/
Location, Date & Time
Central Florida Fairgrounds and Expo Park
4603 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32808

February 11, 2022 | 9AM to 5PM
February 12, 2022 | 9AM to 5PM