[FSG-public] Tampa HamWAN outage windown

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Feb 10 18:22:05 UTC 2022

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Tampa HamWAN outage windown
Organizer: bryan at bryanfields.net
Time: Saturday, February 19, 2022, 6:00:00 AM EST - 7:00:00 PM EST
Invitees: "fsg-public at lists.keekles.org >> Florida Simulcast Group Public" <FSG-public at lists.keekles.org>
HamWAN Tampa will have a planed maintiance on our Tampa Site's power systems.

This will result in an extended outage from 0600-1900 on the 19th.  We expect everything to come back online once power is restored.

This will cause an outage to all repeaters in the Tampa location and our Hamwan.  St Pete will be unaffected, however as the uplink to the internet is via Tampa, the HamWAN nodes will be isolated.