[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway for the RPi2

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Dec 6 13:15:00 EST 2015

Look at the configuration files and document included with DMRlink. The
config files contain comments that will guild you through setup. This is
IPSC not Linux. DMRLink will run on any OS that supports Python. The
script mk_dmrlink will create a directory structure that will allow more
then one instance of DMRlink to be run, say bridge and ambe_audio on the
same machine at the same time. I will post the script that builds all
the pieces later today.

Steve

On 12/06/2015 01:03 PM, Robert Newberry wrote:

> I just want to clarify, I don't want my hand held, but I want to try
> this. I'm pretty new to linux and networking. I've already ordered a
> RPI2 and I'm going to use a unmanaged switch and dummy loads to set
> this all up on the bench. Once things get going I am going to put this
> up on the mountain.
>
> I'm probably going to be hitting this list pretty hard. On a plus note
> I work with Mototrbo systems at work and I've setup IPSC, Capacity
> plus, and Connect plus. So mostly I'll need help with the DMRLINK end
> of it.
>
> N1XBM
> Apparare Scientor
> Paratus Communicare
> Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic