[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway for the RPi2

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:46:57 EST 2015

Great news Steve! I was having issues getting  wiringPi installed. I had to
use apt-get install sudo to get it to install. If you look in the wiringPi
./build, they are using sudo.

Also, cannot get AMBEtest2.py to run. I think it has to do with wiringPI

root at repeater:~/DV3000# python2 AMBEtest2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "AMBEtest2.py", line 6, in <module>
    import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
ImportError: No module named RPi.GPIO