[Allstar Digital] DMR-DSTAR bridge

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Nov 4 13:49:47 EST 2015

Not a flame. If you can get ulaw audio out of a Hytera repeater, you
don't need the D-Star channel driver.

These 2 github projects look like they would provide enough info to grab
AMBE off a DMR+ master and send it to AllStar through the USRP channel
driver.
<https://github.com/nonoo/dmrshark> and
<https://github.com/on4akh/linDmrMaster>

Steve