[Allstar Digital] Thoughts on VoIP to DV3000

Matthew Pitts daywalker_blade_2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 22:24:20 EST 2015

Steve,

You're right, we don't need the repeater as such; I was mainly pointing out the option for those that might already have it to be able to connect in.

Mike,

You're "missing" that it's all done digitally; no POTS equipment connection needed. The connection between the Hytera repeater and Asterisk is using a format supported natively by Asterisk/AllStar. I have to manage to download the Pi2 AllStar image and get it on a microSD card this weekend so I can get the bridge that I've been running for the last few years operational again on D-STAR and possibly ready for DMRPlus as well.