[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway 2Way now in beta test.

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Feb 7 13:07:09 EST 2016

Starting today 2/7/2015 we have enabled 2 way communication between DMR
and AllStar. We are running DMRGateway and ambe_audio on ASL Hub node
2100. This is using a NW Digital USB DV3000. All software is running on
2100.

Node 2100 ASL is bridged to the Sandbox Master run by Cort, N0MJS and
the K0USY Group. This master is for the purpose of experimentation. We
are bridged to TS2 TG3120. Cort will be enabling his side of the bridge
which will give us access to the K0USY State Wide talk group.

Anybody wishing to peer with the Sandbox, contact me via private email
and I will give you the IP, UDP port and authentication key.

There is one rule for this master as defined by Cort. "Don't be a a$$"

For INAD, 73 Steve N4IRS and Mike N4IRR

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic