[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway Steering one way audio

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Fri May 13 13:12:02 EDT 2016

Steve and group l,

I'm glad that I can assist in uncovering this information. I noticed on
last heard it would show up blank, although no audio would be heard. That
is when I suspected it was a ID conflict and I changed it to my personal
ID. I suppose I could apply for another repeater ID?

Also this steering feature is great, works  perfectly, and the audio is
excellent. This will allow me to leverage cron, and I setup a section to
monitor all TGs on my repeater from home. I only have two portable dmr
radios, I still need to buy some mobiles.

Thank you!

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com