[Allstar Digital] New MMDVM Audio board to debut. INADVM

Kevin Custer kevin at kc-wireless.com
Fri Apr 7 23:40:53 EDT 2017

There seems to be a good deal of interest already, so here's some
preliminary stuff to look at:

http://www.masterscommunications.com/temp/INADVM/

Most of this information is of/for the REV1 prototype.  The prototype
does not have any RSSI circuitry, and there are a few silkscreen flaws,
but are otherwise perfect.  There are about a dozen of these out in beta
testing, and all of the comments have been very positive so far.

The last two files in the list are of the REV2 production unit. You can
see the additional RSSI components in the upper right hand corner of the
large REV2 image.  You can download the two schematic files in PDF to
see the differences between the prototype and the REV2 production model.

The shipment of the latest revision 2 boards won't be in for about 10
days or so.  However, I do have a few prototype boards available
immediately for those who don't care about RSSI.  They are available in
kit form, or assembled and partially tested.  The kit comes with the
TCXO and regulator preinstalled, then the board is tested to make sure
the regulator and TCXO are functioning.

Inquire directly.
Kevin - W3KKC