[App_rpt] ASTERISKNOW, pciradio and apt-rpt

f1shs f1shs at free.fr
Fri Mar 16 07:34:36 UTC 2007

Hello all ;-)

I'm allready starting a appliance with a pciradio and app-rpt.

I've tried ubuntu, fedora 4, debian with allways a problem to compile the
zaptel driver.

I'm not a geek and i think i've some issue to understand how linux work's

But now, as i'm trying asterisknow, i've found something working better.

I've installed it into a dedicated server. I've tried to launch asis the
pciradio card with "modprobe pciradio" and it's working.

But i have'nt seen anything like app-rpt.so module in CLI console.

I've many trouble to launch something working.

Can you explain what is the best procedure to install asterisk with app-rpt
please ?

Or somebody could explain how managing the app-rpt in asterisknow ?

Best regard's

Pierre