[App_rpt] URI configuration help

Roger F. Jordan Sr. w4rfj at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 04:56:14 UTC 2008

Below are examples of MY SETUP as assisted by W9SH

I removed the Functions but notice the phone functions use two different
function lists for Phonepatch... They are not included for security
reasons...

I hope this helps!!!

Also Steve,  Did you get my apps for The GMRS, FRS and MURS and All the
registrations for the different systems I applied for (or is that not you)

I would also like to talk to You guys about Phone patch control...

Best Regards to ALL

Roger W4RFJ

; rpt.conf
; 20071103 0900 sphenke at xelatec.com

; Radio Repeater / Remote Base config for use with app_rpt
; manipulated by the app_rpt installation script
; text strings that begin with xxx_ should be manually edited
; if the install script does not replace them.

[101]
rxchannel = radio/usb
duplex = 2
functions = functions 		        ; DTMF function list
link_functions = functions-linked	; DTMF function list for link
phone_functions = functions-phone-1	; (optional) different functions for
'P' mode
tonezone = us				; use US tones (default)
context = from-internal		; dialing context for phone
callerid = "de w4rfj/r"<445.95 pl100>  	; Callerid for phone calls
idrecording=|ide w4rfj/r
accountcode=RADIO			; account code (optional)
funcchar = *				; function lead-in character
(defaults to '*')
endchar = #			        ; command mode end character
(defaults to '#')
hangtime=10			        ; squelch tail hang time (in ms)
(optional)
totime=180000				; transmit time-out time (in ms)
(optional)
idtime=600000				; id interval time (in ms)
(optional)
politeid=30000				; time in milliseconds before ID
timer
propagate_phonedtmf=yes	    	        ;propagate_phonedtmf = yes
unlinkedct=ct1 		                ; DTMF sent to system from phone
gets
				        ; repeated into main system output
and

[102]
rxchannel = radio/usb1
duplex = 0
functions = functions 		        ; DTMF function list
link_functions = functions-linked	; DTMF function list for link
phone_functions = functions-phone-1	;  different functions
tonezone = us			        ; use US tones (default)
context = from-internal		        ; dialing context for phone
callerid = "wqex329"<FRS Channel 1>  	; Callerid for phone calls
idrecording=|iK
accountcode=RADIO			; account code (optional)
funcchar = *				; function lead-in character
(defaults to '*')
endchar = #				; command mode end character
(defaults to '#')
hangtime=3				; squelch tail hang time (in ms)
(optional)
totime=180000				; transmit time-out time (in ms)
(optional)
idtime=600000				; id interval time (in ms)
(optional)
politeid=30000				; time in milliseconds before ID
timer
propagate_phonedtmf=no

*************everything in between deals with DTMF Commands Etc...

101 = radio at 192.168.14.149:4569/101,NONE
102 = radio at 192.168.14.149:4569/102,NONE

; end of file - rpt.conf

; usbradio.conf
; Configuration for chan_usbradio
; 20071205 0845 sphenke at xelatec.com
; refer to globals_rpt_custom.conf for variable definitions
;
[general]

rxcpusaver=0
txcpusaver=0