[App_rpt] Asterisk segfaults after installation

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:30:31 UTC 2008

You might find that http://dl.allstarlink.org/installcd/phase2.sh
does almost EXACTLY what you are looking for. Id get rid of the stuff from
echo "Getting setup scripts..."
and beyond because the filesystem format may be different on your OS or OS version (it installs
stuff into files/directories specific to Centos/Fedora).

When I have a second or two, which wont be for a while unfortunately, I was going to post a copy
of the script edited exactly in that manner (or maybe a change to the existing one with an optional
command argument that exits at that point).