[App_rpt] Dial-in access to remote base

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:48:10 UTC 2008

Do you have a functions_remote stanza and is phone_functions pointing to a remote_functions function table? Do you have a 98=cop,6 statement in the remote_functions stanza?

[functions_remote]
.
.
.
98=cop,6

Finally, is authlevel set to 0 or undefined in the node stanza? If authlevel is >0, you won't be able to key anything and 20 seconds later, you'll be disconnected!

[XXXX]

rxchannel = Zap/2
remote = ft897
functions = remote-functions
phone_functions = remote-functions ; important!
authlevel = 0; should be set to 0 or left undefined.

Steve
WA6ZFT