[App_rpt-users] Addition of a second node - messed up node 1

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:32:53 UTC 2009

Ramesh,

I don't know where the problem would be off-hand, but what I would try
going back to a single node system, delete the tune file(s) and
gradually add things until it either works, or you can determine the
thing that breaks it. Do things one step at a time noting the results at
each step. Then revert back to the prior step to see if functionallity
is restored.

One thing that mildly concerns me is that usbradio_tune.conf should
never, ever be copied. Tuning must be done from scratch on an addtional
nodes as they are added.

Steve
WA6ZFT