[App_rpt-users] USB Radio config question

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 20:31:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for that Doug, thats an interesting point.
Jim, Thanks for the kind offer, I live some distance from the repeater
concerned - not too far in miles but far enough for me not to be able to
hear it well enough from here!

I plan to have a "repeater day" this Sunday. I'll probably be on site from
around mid day onwards - the time zone here is BST which is GMT +1. I know
you're in a very different time zone, so I'll let you choose the time, if
indeed Sunday is a good day for you.

If that's not a good day for you Jim, let me know when would be good and
I'll arrange to be on site with the node ( its node 2237 ).
I'm fairly free this weekend as the rest of the family are off on a camping
trip, so I know its gonna rain :-)

I have a good service monitor available to use, if that will help.

Many thanks,

Matt