[App_rpt-users] echolink config help

Todd Birkenholtz birkey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:38:32 UTC 2009

I have been working on this for weeks and am getting nowhere.

This is what I would like to accomplish.
I have no need at this point to link two repeaters together via IRLP or via
an IAX Allstarlink my goal is to allow our club's repeater with an Echolink
node connect to Asterisk via Echolink.
Since I will be acting as a pure  voip gateway I will not be using the usb
driver or connect directly to an radio.

After our club repeater connects to my Echolink node I would like to greet
the station with a welcome message and request a DTMF password. After they
provide the password I would like to provide a dial tone to be used as a
autopatch.
On the flip side I would like to provide a dial-in phone number on my
Asterisk system that would connect my Echolink node with our clubs repeater
node after the dial-in user provides a password.

I am quite conffient I can do the Asterisk dial-plans I just need some
assistance with the rpt integration.

I was wondering if someone would share their config files to help me get
started in the right direction.

Thanks and 73

Todd Birkenholtz W0IOU