[App_rpt-users] Device usb currently not active

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:05:21 UTC 2009

Here is my lsusb print from my dual node system:

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0d8c:000c C-Media Electronics, Inc. Audio Adapter
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0d8c:000c C-Media Electronics, Inc. Audio Adapter
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
[root at GB3ZY ~]#

So, sad to say, loks like yours isnt a CM108 device.

Matt,
G4RKY