[App_rpt-users] ACID install issue anyone seen this before? anyone know the centos default root password?

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:49:41 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I was trying to build my newest app_rpt node last night and was getting the
exact same problem - this is with a fresh ISO downloaded a few days ago.

Can someone give me a step-by-step to overcome this problem please? I'm not
a Linux guru - but I can get by with most things!

It seems that the Phase1.sh script is quitting early - I've tried manually
running it from the command line but just end up with the login prompt like
Steve.

Any help gratefully appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt