[App_rpt-users] Announce: ACID version 0.9 released

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Sun Sep 20 19:40:40 UTC 2009

BTW i just updated node 2181 using the update script

i went from 0.174 to 0.203

remotely via ssh, seamed to go fine i guess time will tell.

seems i am always behind. hihi!

the new rebuilt 2180 node was a raw install from the
latest DL iso.
--
Thanks in Advance

  Bob Brown, WØNQX

  Kansas City Metro Area

  http://sm0kenet.net

  http://byrg.net

  http://kcdstar.byrg.net

"Surely you can't be serious?" "Of course I am, and don't call me Shirley."

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 00:00, Stephen Rodgers <hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com