[App_rpt-users] new releases

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:03:33 UTC 2010

There are new releases available of ACID and Limey Linux.

These natively support the new Allstar Link system and archetecture.
Therefore, its probably not a good idea to implement these until
the new system is up and running (at least Friday 8/13 or soon
thereafter, depending upon how many problems we encounter).

Remember, if you have at least a fairly recent ACID install CD, it is
not necessary to download another one. You can just use the CD you
have, since all the files unique to a particular version of the distribution
are all downloaded when you do the install.

Caveat: We have tested these distros to the best of our ability, but since
there are so many things changing (not necessarily directly involving the
distros themselves), that we can not guarantee a trouble-free experience
with them. We have done everything we can, but since so much is changing
it might not be unreasonable to expect some difficulties. If so, we will fix
them quickly and efficiently.

JIM WB6NIL