[App_rpt-users] Port 4569 question - Multiple asterisk servers behind NAT ?

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Tue Jun 29 02:55:35 UTC 2010

I believe you need to change the default port number in iax2.h and
recompile asterisk in order to change the port.  Registration will
automatically pick up that it's running on a port other than 4569.

The following line is what you want to change
#define IAX_DEFAULT_PORTNO 4569

You can't just rely on juggling ports via your NATrouter.

Steve