[App_rpt-users] permalink question

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Wed Nov 3 15:07:42 UTC 2010

It should be:
startup_macro=*95327383

rpt.conf
951=ilink,11                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
 monitor only
952=ilink,12                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
 monitor only
*953=ilink,13                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
transceive*
954=ilink,6                             ; Disconnect all links including

David