[App_rpt-users] Using a Master II

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Oct 6 13:19:29 UTC 2010

This is making some sense now.  I did pull off the back plane but I never traced it back to see where exactly it was coming from.  Many moons ago I followed the Scom 7k to Master II hookup info.  I have always just used that same spot on all other controllers in the past without an issue and excellent audio.  I will give that a try tonight.  I know what pin you are referring to.  It would be the same pin that you would use in a mobile conversion and it is also available where the stock PL board would plug in.

Thanks and I will give it a try this evening!

Corey