[App_rpt-users] Motor boating

Mike Ping mike at pingmonster.net
Mon Aug 22 02:03:15 UTC 2011

Anybody come up with a solution to the motorboating problem?  I was
following the posts last month with interest but I don't think there was a
solution to the problem.  I had this problem a few months ago using the URI
(Version 1) on an HP DL320 (USB 2) server and figured it was a computer
issue so I did a fresh install on a HP ZE4101 (USB 1) laptop that is atleast
8 years old.  Only the URI is the common hardware piece.  It was suggested
yesterday perhaps the URI is the culprit but it seems to function otherwise
and with several reports of others having this same problem I dont think I
would blame the URI.

are only people using URIs having this problem?  are people using fobs
experincing this?

Any ideas?

Mike - N3KPU